So, as the new year is well underway (already 17 hours have passed), I thought I'd post a post about how my resolutions for the new year have been progressing. So far, it's actually going really really BAD! Here's the status update...
I Want To Do
- Interesting Things! Every week I will either give myself a continuous challenge that lasts the full week or a one day special event. NOPE
- Martial Arts! I will start training at least one martial art, either at home or in group, for real. NOPE
- Music! I will do (at least) weekly vocal practice and start gathering equipment for professionally recording and composing stuff. NOPE
Holy shit, the new year's already started and I still haven't completed my first weekly challenge! To make it even worse, Monday was part of last year so I'm already 2 days behind!! A one-day event? It's looking critical, only 5 days left to chose from, but all hope is not lost yet. I'll keep you posted.
I haven't even punched a shadow today! My future as a martial artist is looking bleak...
So far no practice, and no equipment. If I don't get a move on soon I'll only have 364 days left to work on an album. Damn.
I Want To Be
- Strong! I will exercise regularly, stretch regularly and walk at least 5km every day. NOPE
- Self-sufficient! The goal is to become financially stable and able to sustain myself in all aspects of life. NOPE
- Calm! Don't worry be happy. :) NOPE
I took a walk, but that's IT! No exercise or ANYTHING! Just work.
Today... I haven't earned a single cent. Actually I just paid an invoice so this goal is getting further away by the minute...
YAA! ARGH! How can I be calm when resolutions are flailing like falling glands of grass in a springtime lawnmower session!!
I Want To Have
- White Teeth! I will brush my teeth at least twice a day. ALMOST
- Good Eyes! I will exercise my eyes every day. NOPE
- Less Stuff! I will buy only items that are useful or good to give away. YEPP
I brushed my teeth this morning, but the clock is ticking. Will I make it tonight?! Maybe I should start a todo list, and post a post-it on the bathroom door, or set my alarm on after dinner... but I don't always wake to alarms anyway so that might not work....
No exercise yet. O_O
I haven't sold ANYTHING! But I haven't bought anything either so I suppose I'm still good. One out of Nine that's... shit.
Though all might seem hopeless and despairful, do not fret! Do not close your eyes yet! Do not scream in dismay! Maybe I'll clear a few more in just one day. ;) And there's a full year left soo... I've gotta hurry! Btw, I thought about adding another item to the list [Be: Efficient], but I am! And I'll stay that way the year out, that's my resolution.