A new musical experiment just hit the airwaves! It's called MISHMASH, and it works like this:
- It's a live mashup of music, broadcasted via Twitch 24/7.
- Three artists are mashed together at any one time, divided into three categories: Lead, Background and Drums.
- Every time a selected artist tweets, one of their most iconic songs is thrown into the mix.
- An airhorn sounds every time someone donates (all donations go to Unicef).
- All audio clips are modified to be the same key (G# minor) and tempo (145 BPM).
- There are 225 artists, and 345,072 possible combinations.
It's pretty cool! Check it out here.