CyberD.org
C:\ Home » Blog » Life » Shocking

Shocking

Just recently shocked myself on an electric socket. Unintentionally. I was routinely unplugging an external drive and I suppose I must've touched the metal part of the plug before it was out of the socket. Ouch. Won't be doing that again.

Since then I've noticed I'm a bit more careful than usual when unplugging (or inplugging) electrical devices... must be some kind of side-effect. Read about other people getting headaches and nausea and dizziness and all kinds of unpleasant aftereffects, all I got was a tingling sensation in a finger that lasted a few minutes. Lucky.

Comments

Keep track of the discussion via rss? Read about comment etiquette? Or type in something below!
This was pretty damn interesting. And yet, nobody's spoken! Be the first!


The Comment Form

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Your email is saved only to approve your future comments automatically (assuming you really are a human). ;) It's not visible or shared with anyone. You can read about how we handle your info here.

Question   Razz  Sad   Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Neutral

Privacy   Copyright   Sitemap   Statistics   RSS Feed   Valid XHTML   Valid CSS   Standards

© CyberD.org 2019
Keeping the world since 2004.